Monday, November 10, 2008

The River Child Tour comes to an end...

Welp,

Last night I wrapped up The River Child CD RELEASE Tour in St. Louis at Cicero's. We had a great crowd and an AWESOME line up: Kristen Font, Sam Wade, Sheila Sharapani, and myself (w/ jimbo moss on the drums - which was great!).

It was a fun tour. Lots of exciting new stories spanning from the mountains of Colorado to St. Louis. We hit Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, & Missouri in this LEG of the tour. I head back out on the road later in March w/ Records Record Records (just signed to Universal) where we'll go east...Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, here I come.

Here's some clips from last nights show...



AND DON'T FORGET!!! If you haven't already picked up a copy, or downloaded the new album, remember you can do that through my site www.rosschristopher.com, or via Apple iTunes.

Peace,
Ross
www.rosschristopher.com

No comments: