Thursday, December 15, 2011

KIDS + MUSIC


Kate called me today with a funny story...

She and Cora were listening to the radio and Little Drummer Boy started playing. Cora asked if it was me. It wasn't. Then she went through all of my musician friends...was it "Jeremy Larson, Andre, Harry, Brendan?"

Its a great story, because I know that my girls are immersed with music and musicians.

But that got me thinking a little more. I tend to listen to lots and lots of music, different artists and bands, and don't repeat very often. I wonder if that change is a good or bad thing for my girls? Would it be better to listen to a season of Beatles, a season of Radiohead, and a season of Sting, etc, or is it better for the constant rotation?

Please continue the conversation!

Peace,
Ross

No comments: