Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Arrangements?

If you read yesterday's post, you found out about the recent string recordings I did with Sleeping at Last.  If you're an artist that's interested in adding strings to your songs, please feel free to contact me anytime!

I write original arrangements.  
I perform your own string arrangements.  
I can build parts as small (solo) or large (orchestra) as you want.



My studio is professional.
My cost is competitive.
My turn-around time is quick and easy.

I've worked with lots and lots of artists/bands over the past 10 years, and would LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU...

Please contact me: ross@rosschristopher.com if you have any questions or would be interested having me work on an upcoming project!

Peace,
Ross

p.s. visit my site for any more info!

No comments: