Monday, July 9, 2012

That's Just The Way It Is...

Over the past couple of weeks, I've heard this phrase over and over, "that's just the way it is."  Every single time, it's made me cringe.  There's so much defeat in that statement! 

In my opinion, "that's just the way it is" is a sentence of repetition, status quo, and death.  Instead, I see things as "the way it could be."  "The way it could be" is full of hope, renewal, redemption, and future.

This morning I came across an incredible video of a guy (Knucklehead), who was stuck in a life of "that's just the way it is," but instead, chose to live a life of "the way it could be."  His life is a victory dance!  Instead of letting life happen to him, he made it.

Enjoy!


Knucklehead - Director's Cut from Greg Brunkalla on Vimeo.


Peace,
Ross

No comments: