Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry {POST} Christmas!

A very very merry {post} Christmas to all of you!  I apologize for not posting as regularly of late, but things have been crazy busy...I was wrapping up a semester at Fuller, I released my new VEIL EP, not to mention all the added fun advent/Christmas stuff of the season!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  I certainly did!

My girls (thanks to Kate's direction I'm sure) got me an amazing book of original art, drawn for various artists - ranging from Bon Iver to The Postal Service, Metric to Fleet Foxes, and Sufjan to The White Stripes.


Today the whole family trekked it through the intense {post} Christmas-traffic, bought 12 frames, and got the art up!

Until 2013...PEACE!
-Ross

p.s. I leave you 2012 with 899 blog posts...we'll kick off 2013 strong at 900!!!

No comments: