Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ross and Lance Armstrong Swap Sweat...

What is this...? Gross...? True...? Well, let me give you the story.

Today, I drove to Omaha for my 2 concerts up here this weekend. I get up here and check into the Marriot Hotel around noon. Since I got an early check-in, I decided to hit the pool for a while. I'm out there for about an hour and start taking to a fellow traveler. Turns out that Lance Armstrong is staying here - I guess the ESPY's are finished and he's here in town doing some promo for a sports drink...? Long story short, Lance was at the pool the night before, lounging in the same exact lounge-chair that I'm in today.

Now I'm not one of those guys that gets all goo-goo and ga-ga around famous people. But seriously, Lance Armstrong is an athletic god. And I figure, its the midwest, its muggy and humid. Even a guy in his fit-ness sweats. So, it seems I'm here lounging in Lance's sweat. Gross? Neigh. Awesome. Fo sho!

Just another reason this job rocks!

-Ross

No comments: