Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cora's BIG Day!

This morning, Cora headed off to her first day of preschool. I know, I know...it's hard to believe that, that day could be here already. But alas, she came, went, and conquered - and no tears (by her anyway).

As you can see in the pics, she was extremely excited (and has been for weeks)! She's quite the social butterfly. Though, I rarely see butterfly's in groups; it's usually just the 1 butterfly doing his/her thing. And they don't really make any noise to conjure a "social" kind of buzz either. So really I take back the whole "social butterfly" comment, as I now realize the saying makes absolutely no sense.


Peace,
Ross

2 comments:

Katie said...

What an exciting day - and she is SO adorable. Yay Cora!

Unknown said...

I always understood a social butterfly to be someone who flits from person to person, situation to situation, never staying in one place for very long. Most preschoolers I know tend to flock like geese. Noisy and messy. And sometimes smelly.