Monday, July 20, 2009

Opossum Attack!!!

I wish I was a dream-oligist.

What's in a dream?

What's it mean?

Any significance?Last night I struggled for what seemed like an hour or more as I tried to sleep. Somehow an opossum had bit me and latched onto my hand, and I could not figure out how to get it off! I tried to pry it off with sticks, tools, broom handles, everything; but no avail.

Finally it was gone (although I don't remember how I got rid of it...). And now I was occupied with the task of finding a 24 hr emergency clinic to get a rabies shot.

WHAT THE HECK KIND OF DREAM IS THAT?!?!

Ideas???

Luckily, it was only a dream. But I'll be watching my back for those pesky opossums...

-Ross

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think dreams are tiny little movies that God plays on the private movie screen in your head. Most of the time when we try to explain a really good one to somebody it just sounds so stupid that they don't get it. I don't know that they are meant to.

And your trivia FYI for the day- the opossum has more teeth than any other mammal (50), the only marsupial in N America & the only mammal in N America with a prehensile tail.