Sunday, May 16, 2010

concert week...

This week was concert week...

I played St. Louis on Tuesday, Chicago on Friday, and Milwaukee on Saturday. I love being on the road for a number of reasons: the music of course, but also the new foods, and cool places to visit.

On the visiting front, we checked out the Harley Davidson museum. It was very cool - I think I was made to ride...perhaps not. And on the food front, I have a rule: NO CHAINS! So its all local, all the time. We hit up Nancy's in Chicago - AMAZING PIZZA!!! The next day in Milwaukee we went to Water Street Brewery. And to top off some great brewery-food, was the fact that in the booth next to us was John Rzeznik (lead singer of The Goo Goo Dolls).

The shows were great. Good times had by all! Plus, i learned that it takes EXACTLY 1 tank of gas for me to get my Honda from Milwaukee to St. Louis. I filled up at the hotel and drove into the driveway with my car's LOW FUEL light staring me in the face.

Aahhh, now its time to relax!

Peace,
Ross

No comments: