Monday, November 8, 2010

Sick


I hate being sick. I'm stubborn about it. Ask Kate. And I've been sick since last Thursday...

I woke up Thursday achy and running a temp. I tried to go into work, but Kate finally changed my mind. I went back to bed and didn't get out until about 10PM that night. I managed to watch The Office and The League before being exhausted (because I had done so much).

Around midnight, I started shivering so much the entire bed shook (Linda Blair style). I was running a 102, but was frigid. Kate fought me to get a stocking hat, long-sleeved shirt, and thick wool socks on. I did, and I continued to shake violently for a while. Friday I woke up feeling much better, but still sore and achy.

Sunday I led at AWAKEN and still just fought through it.

Alas, it's Monday and I'm still not 100%...

Hope you have a better Monday than mine's shaping up to be,
Ross

No comments: