Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Olympic Fever


I've never been so drawn into the olympics as I am this year. Maybe its my inner love of Chinese food??? I doubt it, but you never know. So much raw talent - a perfect example of someone following a passion and talent - I watch amazed.


Actually, I think what I'm drawn in by is my sick desire to see some hard core crash-and-burn-wipeouts...and between the parallel bars, high bar, balance beam, pommel horse, diving, badminton, etc., there's bound to be some amazing spills. I'm watching closely.

Who's with me???

-Ross

2 comments:

Brandon said...

I'll be watching diving- with a loud...Ooooooohh (best brian regan voice) when one of them head smacks the board on a flip.

also suprisingly fun- water polo- it is ok to dunk people, you just get a whistle blown.

Ross Christopher said...

ditto my good lad.