Monday, August 9, 2010

Recording The Lost Narrative

This past weekend, Lacy and I wrote and recorded some tunes for the upcoming, The Lost Narrative album. We wrote 2 tunes from scratch: Escape & The Goodness In Your Heart. It looks like the album will be a 6-track EP, and I promise some awesome harmony-laden, folk-indie-electronicness. I'll throw another quick-mix on the blog tomorrow (so be sure to check back).

In the meantime, here are some pics from inside the studio:

I'm pumped for the album and I hope you are too!

Peace,
Ross

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so pumped people mistook me for Mitchell

Unknown said...

I'm am so pumped people mistook me for Mitchell

Unknown said...

I'm so pumped some people mistook me for Mitchell

Unknown said...

aagain

Unknown said...

I'm so pumped some people mistook me for Mitchell