Friday, August 27, 2010

this weekend = shows...


This weekend I head out on the road for a couple Kansas City shows. Its been WAY TOO LONG since i've played KC, so I'm pretty excited to get back to my old stomping grounds!

Saturday night we're playing an outdoor festival in St. Joseph (Felix Street Square) at 7PM. Here's some press from this week in St. Joe news:

"...Ross Christopher, a violinist and singer/songwriter who
will be a bit of an unorthodox element fronting his acoustic rock trio.
“He’s got all these crazy pedals for the electric violin.
He does Jimi Hendrix solos behind his neck,”

On Monday night, we'll be in Lee's Summit, playing Jerry's Bait Shop at 9PM.

I keep saying "we" because I'm playing these shows full-band! I'm playing electric and acoustic guitars, and violin. My buddy Sam Wade is playing a wild assortment of keys/rhodes/etc. And drummer Andre Cataldo will be laying down the mean beats.

I really hope to see you either tomorrow or Monday!

Have a stellar weekend,
Ross


No comments: