Sunday, January 2, 2011

on the road w/ a new setlist


This coming week I hit the road with the band (Sam - Rhodes/noise & Andre - drums) for a handful of shows over the next 2 weeks. With my upcoming album, BOXES & HUMAN FOG nearly out, the band has learned several new (never before played-live) tracks and I'm absolutely STOKED to play them for you guys, and solicit your response.

We're still working out the setlist, and with 1 more rehearsal before we hit the road, we'll iron it out fully. But for now, here's what we're looking at:

Urgency
War on War

Doubt Brings Hope

Wicked Love

Blinded My Eyes

Olive May I
Saints Today
The River Child


Now it's time to make playlists and get podcasts ready for the long drives back and forth, across the midwest!

January 9 - Jerry's Bait Shop - Lenexa, KS - 8PM
January 10 - Jerry's Bait Shop - Lee's Summit, MO - 8PM
January 14 - The Underground Lounge - Chicago, IL - 9PM
January 15 - Benefit Concert - St. Louis, MO - 8PM
January 19 - The Riot Room - Kansas City, MO - 9PM

Peace and I hope you'll all make it out to a show!!!
-Ross

No comments: