Friday, September 5, 2008

Ross and Sharks?

So this is my dream from last nite...

Ross wants to go to this ice island in the middle of the ocean (near Antarctica) to summon a frenzy of sharks. He says if we go and then throw food out they will come in the thousands. Ross gets to this island in our canoe. I, on the other hand, have to take an inflatable raft (about the size of a baby tub) to the island. The water is so rough that I cannot get up close to the island in my "raft" so, terrified, I jump in and try to swim to it, still can't get there. Finally I arm paddle back in the raft and get to the island, Ross has to drag me up the ice to the middle of the island (which is like 10 feet long- so tiny). We then have to fit the canoe and raft up on the island as well. As I settle onto the island I see that the food or chum Ross brought to attract the sharks is rubber worms!! I was like, do you think sharks will come to rubber worms???? you have to use real bloody fish...

Explain that one...

No comments: