Friday, May 1, 2009

A Collision of 2 Blogs

Sean Renner, is proof that one is enough. Renner is a solo artist that combines loops, ambiance, electronic sampling and more to develop and master beautiful pieces that are musically in-depth and lyrically satisfying. I kept finding myself saying throughout my several listens, "this is beautiful!"If you don't already know, I write music reviews for up-and-coming artists worldwide at www.awakenmusic.blogspot.com

I take on submissions (for a fee), take an initial listen to decide if I accept an artist/band, then if selected, they send me a CD to review. As you can imagine, I hear some pretty rough stuff. But every now and then, you run into something worth talking about...check this one out...

www.awakenmusic.blogspot.com

Peace,
Ross

No comments: