Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Build a Well with Us...

A week from today, I'm kicking off my first concert to raise money for the freshwater well we're building. I say we're because without YOU it won't happen. Doing nothing means people will continue to suffer the consequences of not having freshwater resources (and I can no longer stand on the sidelines pretending I can't make a difference). Unclean water contributes to more death than AIDS and Malaria combined. But it doesn't have to!

The solution is simple too.
The solution is YOU.

Kate and I decided that this year I'm giving all of my profits from touring and CD sales to build a freshwater well. The well provides sustainable, clean water to 250+ people for over 20 years.

Next Tuesday, JANUARY 26th, I'll be performing at Cicero's in St. Louis, MO. Music starts at 8PM. I hope you'll mark your calendar and plan to be there. It'll be a great show for a great cause. Come along and bring a friend, and together we can make this well happen!

If you can't make the show, you can give directly HERE, or purchase CDs online HERE to make a difference.

See you there,
Ross
www.rosschristopher.com

No comments: