Friday, March 6, 2009

Funny Sauna Story


Yesterday I was working out at Gold's gym. After I was finished, I decided i'd hit the sauna.

Typically the saunas i have been in have a cup with water available to pour on the rocks to create more steam.

Today...no cup.

BUT there was a towel. I figure, oh, Gold's put this here to run under the faucet outside the door to squeeze out over the rocks. Works right?

Welp, I just soak that towel and in sprints an old man screaming and cussing at me. "What the F man?!?!"...and a lot more. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY TOWEL?!?"

I was sincerely sorry and apologized. But he just kept glaring at me with quite the stank eye. He kept cussing at me and I continued to apologize. I realize he's thinking that there's no way I did this on accident, and that i was just trying to "get him" somehow. Well, I was just an idiot.

Crazy times.

-Ross

1 comment:

Living on Love said...

you're lucky he only gave you the stank eye and not the stanky leg... youtube it