Monday, April 6, 2009

3 things on my mind

Today there's lots on my mind. But in keeping the blog more brief, i'll focus on 3 things.

1. SNOW
2. OPENING DAY CARDINALS

3. MY CRAPPY VIOLIN


#1 - ummmm, its April 6th and its freezing cold (windchill is in the TEENS) and its snowing in in STL! there's really nothing else to say about that. Al Gore, you're full of crap!
#2 - today is opening day for CARDINALS BASEBALL!!! Because I work in ministry, I get 2 free standing room tickets to every home game...awesome! Last year we went to 20 games and this year we plan to hit at least that many. Needless to say, I'm pumped!
#3 - So, if you've ever been to one of my concerts, you'll know that the electric violin jam sessions are a mainstay in my set and music. That's how I'm able to stretch a 10 song set into 3 hrs of rock-a-liscious rockdom. Welp, my violin crapped out on Saturday night. I had 200+ screaming fans and I couldn't deliver (SUCK!) So I changed the set on the fly and did the whole, stripped down, calm, singer/songwriter set, and inside I died a little. Oh well, I suppose it happens from time to time. It is quite amazing that in 9 years of touring 100+ shows p/year, this is the 1st time its happened.So, that's that.

Peace,
Ross

No comments: