Monday, April 27, 2009

All Sorts of Stuff

#1 - Bottle Rocket is a GREAT movie. If you've not seen it, you need to. Its been about 5 years since I've watched it and again, its awesome.
#2 - Swine Flu...don't mess with texas (and/or Mexico)! Here's a super link to explain it in a real way that the media could use to accurately spell it out: http://scienceblogs.com/effectmeasure/
#3 - This past weekend, I went turkey hunting (no turkeys, but did find over 200 morel mushrooms) and did lots of work on the farm (mending TONS of down barb-wire and cutting down trees, moving brush...it was tough but I wish I had these experiences more growing up - and by more I mean at least 1.)
#4 - Stars. They are beautiful and I don't see them enough being in the city. I need to take more time to just see the stars.
#5 - Don't buy or sell stuff to crazy craigslist killers.

-Ross

No comments: